Protecta Service Coating FR-1 is a water-based intumescent coating for the fire protection of cables in a service installation. The coating upgrades the insulation and integrity of the installation. The coating is non-toxic, emission free, durable and can be applied in one coat saving time and money.
Protecta Service Coating FR-1 provides excellent fire resistance, making combustible cables fire-proof. It can be used in combination with Protecta FR Board as a coatback on services to achieve a higher fire classification.
- Non-toxic and emission free with near zero VOC and best possible emission classifications.
- Durable, robust and designed to last, can be cleaned with a damp cloth without the risk of washing off the paint.
- No topcoat needed, excellent coverage by brush or spray and can be applied in one-coat saving paint and especially application time.
- The durability of the coating is expected to be at least 12 years
- Halogen free with added preservatives that resist bacteria and fungal growth providing extra protection to health in addition to the non-harmful emissions..
Farge Nei Størrelse 3 Liter Enheter Per Boks Nei Emballasje Type Pail
DatasheetsYou must be logged in to view all product documents.