Protecta Waterproofer is a high viscosity cream-like impregnating fluid based on alkyl-alkoxy-silanes. When applied to cured Protecta EX Mortar, the Waterproofer protects the surface by making it water repellent. The Waterproofer will also protect other porous substrates such as stone, brickwork and concrete in facades. Protecta Waterproofer also provides a comprehensive protection against efflorescence and decomposition caused by water-soluble pollutants, frost damage and attack by moulds and bacteria on damp substrates. The construction material’s physical properties, especially its water vapour permeability (Sd-value) is barely affected by application of Protecta Waterproofer.
- Long-lasting and reliable
- Simple, drip-free application with excellent workability
- Water and VOC-free
- High concentration of active ingredients
- Alkaline stable
- Does not build up a film
- Extraordinary penetration depth
- Can be applied without any loss, in one layer and without sag
- Causes no discoloration or intensification of masonry surfaces
- Additional Information
Colour No Size 3 Litre Units per Box No Packaging Type No
- Product Documents
DatasheetsYou must be logged in to view all product documents.