Protecta Steel Paint FR-1 is a decorative paint with special properties to protect against the spread of fire, designed for use on load bearing structural steel. It is a durable and robust acrylic paint that provides a smooth, rich and non-reflective finish to steel surfaces. The high specification formula provides optimal fire resistance for up to 60 minutes.
All 28 decorative colours are water-based and contain near-zero VOC, protecting people's health against harmful chemicals. Protecta Steel Paint FR-1 normally requires no top coat, is easy to use and easy to clean up.
- Available in 28 decorative colours, including white
- Fire resistance for up to 60 minutes
- Designed for loadbearing structural steel
- Non-toxic & emission-free with near-zero VOC, protecting people's health
- Halogen-free with added preservatives that resist bacterial and fungal growth
- Durable, robust and designed to last
- Easy to apply via airless spray, brush or roller
- Excellent coverage
- Suitable for exterior use with a topcoat
- Service life in excess of 12 years
- Additional Information
Colour No Size 20 Litre Units per Box No Packaging Type No
- Product Documents