Protecta Mineral Fiber Bio is made from special alkaline silicate (AES) fibers that are uniquely designed to provide benefits in high temperature insulation applications. These wool products are lightweight, have low thermal conductivity, low heat storage capacity and excellent heat resistance. It is also suitable for a wide range of high temperature applications such as furnace lining and blast furnace operation. It can also be used in fire protection as an easy-to-install, thermal backing material for fire protection seals.
Protecta Mineral Fiber Bio is user friendly and is considered an excellent alternative to rock wool because of its easier design and installation and its high temperature resistance.
Dimensions: 25x48x600mm per strip. 15 strips per box.
- Excellent chemical stability
- Excellent thermal stability
- Excellent tensile strength
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low heat capacity
- Excellent insulation properties
- Good sound insulation
- Flexible and easy to adapt for most applications
- Does not react in contact with other materials
- Fully inert, no dangerous chemicals
- User friendly
- Easy to shape and fit
- Additional Information
Colour No Size No Units per Box No Packaging Type Box
- Product Documents