Protecta FR Collar consists of a split white coated, circular steel casing designed to fit around plastic pipes. The collars have a secure and simple locking device.
The steel frame contains a graphite based swelling material that reacts to heat and fills the opening from the melting plastic through-penetration in case of a fire. It may be fitted both on the outside of a wall or a floor.
Available in the following sizes: Ø55mm, Ø82mm, Ø110mm, Ø125mm, Ø160mm, Ø200mm, Ø250mm and Ø315mm
- New patented fast expanding graphite material
- For pipe sizes from smallest pipes available to Ø315 mm with a wide range of pipe wall thicknesses
- Collars comes in two different heights for different fire classifications to maximize cost efficiency
- Smaller pipes can be fitted within larger collars with the benefit of accommodating pipes that are at an angle or if the opening around the pipe is too large
- Fire classifications up to 240 minutes for both integrity and insulation
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS, SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Tested and certified for U/U pipe end applications
- Classified for fire sealing in all types of constructions
- Excellent sound insulation
- No emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to install using widely available standard screws
- Unlimited storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life guarantee
- Additional Information
Colour White Packaging Type Box
- Product Documents
DatasheetsYou must be logged in to view product documents.