Protecta FR Coating spray grade, is an ablative sealant coating designed to enhance, seal and fire protect mineral fibres. It is based on a durable polymer system with inert fillers, non-halogenated fire retardants and a preservative to resist microbial attack.
Protecta FR Coating is designed to be applied via spraying directly onto mineral fibres. The coating dries to give a sound, flexible white surface finish. During installation of mineral fibres, the cured sealant coating reduces de-lamination and increases surface stability for adhesive and fixing sealant application.
- Easy to retrofit additional building services after installation.
- Non Toxic & Emission Free not harmful to you.
- Permanently flexible - will accommodate movements during fire and smaller movements in the construction it has been fitted within.
- Suitable for most surfaces, including concrete, bricks, masonry, steel, wood, gypsum, glass, plastics and most non-porous surfaces.
- May be used in unlimited lengths in walls with heights up to 1200mm and in floors with widths up to 120 mm.
- May be installed in gypsum walls without framing around the opening.
- Halogen free with added fungicides.
- Once fully cured, the coated board resists water and frost.
- Additional Information
Colour White Size 8 Litre Units per Box 1 pc Packaging Type Pail
- Product Documents
DatasheetsYou must be logged in to view product documents.