Protecta FR Acrylic is a fire rate product designed to prevent the spread of fire and smoke through joints and openings in fire rated walls and floors including openings formed around building service penetrations. This firestopping mastic will also maintain the acoustic design performance in walls and floors and has a working life of up to 30 years.
Protecta FR Acrylic complies with the requirements of GEV and the results correspond to the EMICODE emission class EC 1PLUS which is the best possible environmental and indoor hygiene health protection mark.
- High end formula, certified worldwide
- Classified for fire sealing all types of construcion and building service penetrations
- Very high sound insulation
- Low emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to apply with a smooth surface finish
- Permanently flexible – will accommodate movement up to 12.5%
- No priming necessary for application to most materials
- Suitable for most surfaces, included concrete, masonry, steel, gypsum, glass, plastics and most non-porous surfaces
- Hardens quickly, tack free after 1 hour (the fire performance specification of the joint filler has been derived when the joint filler has been let to cure for a month)
- 18 months storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life
- Additional Information
Volume Size No Packaging Type Box
- Product Documents