Protecta FR Acrylic is the top selling fire rated mastic in our selection of products. The reason is that it has been developed and tested so that it can be used in nearly all fire-stopping situations with very few exceptions. This avoids the need to carry a lot of different mastics with you on the construction site. It is also this mastic that is used in combination with Protecta FR Board. This, combined with the best fire rating in the market makes the product unique.
Protecta FR Acrylic is tested with many different types of penetrations through many different constructions. It is intumescent and closes the gap even after plastic pipes burn away.
- High end formula, certified Worldwide
- Classified for fire sealing all types of construcions and building service penetrations
- Very high sound insulation
- Low emissions - environmentally and user friendly
- Simple to apply with a smooth surface finish
- Permanently flexible – will accommodate movement up to 12.5%
- No priming necessary for application to most materials
- Suitable for most surfaces, included concrete, masonry, steel, gypsum, glass, plastics and most non-porous surfaces
- Hardens quickly, tack free after 1 hour (the fire performance specification of the joint filler has been derived when the joint filler has been let to cure for a month)
- 18 months storage time (under correct conditions)
- 30 years working life
- Additional Information
Colour Grey Size 310ml Units per Box 25 pcs
- Product Documents
DatasheetsYou must be logged in to view product documents.