Polyseam Limited is a manufacturer of own brand sealants, adhesives, fillers and fire stopping products located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
Polyseam’s products are manufactured and packed under its own brands and customers own brands. The company provides a complete manufacturing service to UK and overseas companies and a close partnership with suppliers to ensure a dedication to quality and service.
- Continually improve its environmental performance.
- Foster the commitment of all management and staff to improving the environmental performance of business.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other requirements.
- Strive to adopt the highest available environmental standards in all countries of operation.
- Aim to minimise the use of all materials, supplies, energy and transport.
- Wherever possible Polyseam will use renewable or recyclable materials and components.
- Aim to prevent pollution produced in all parts of the business and strive for ‘pollution-free’ processes.
- Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- Expect similar environmental standards from all third parties involved with our business - suppliers, vendors, contractors.
- Assist customers to use Polyseam products and services in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Liaise regularly with the local community.
- Include environmental considerations in investment decisions.
- Assist in developing economically viable solutions to environmental problems in the industry.