Graft Multi Sealant & Adhesive is the NEW flexible worker that puts in the hours so you don’t have to. Able to complete almost any household job. This all purpose sealant gives you the inside track on the trade.
Graft Multi Sealant & Adhesive will out perform conventional silicone, MSP, butyl and acrylic-based products as an environmentally friendly sealant and adhesive. It conforms to EC1PLUS and uses chemistry other products don’t have, to complete the jobs they can’t do.
- Excellent adhesion to most substrates
- Dynamic for low and high modulus applications
- 3D joint movement capability minimum 25%
- Can be used for all applications internally
- Fire rated up to 4 hours both integrity and insulation
- Resistant against radon (radioactive particles)
- Only sealant technology available that is VOC free
- Resistant to mould and mildew
- Excess can be wiped before curing with a damp cloth
- 25 year mould free guarantee
- Primerless adhesion
- Does not yellow
- Additional Information
Colour Brown Size 300ml Units per Box 12 pcs Packaging Type No
- Product Documents
- Delivery & Returns
Returns & Refunds
Set out below is a summary of our Returns & Refunds policies, for full details see our Cancellations, Returns and Refunds policy
Products Which Are Not Required
You can return any unused product to us in its original condition for a refund within 30 days of delivery to you. Please note that we may be unable to accept the return of made-to-measure products unless they are faulty or have been damaged in transit.
You can cancel any online order and receive a full refund (including standard delivery charges) at any time before the product is dispatched or within 14 days starting on the day after delivery.
Please note that if you cancel an order after the product has been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the Product to us at your cost within 14 days of the cancellation of your order. You can arrange for the product to be collected, by us or our nominated carrier, or return the product to our factory outlet, with proof of purchase.
Faulty or Damaged Products
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide you with a refund, as long as we are notified of the product's fault within 30 days of it being delivered to you.
Order before 1.30pm and get next day delivery (Mainland UK only)
We use InXpress for the majority of our orders as they offer next day delivery, full tracking for both ourselves and our customers, an estimated time slot for delivery and more!
* Please note we offer a next day delivery for orders of products that are in stock and we will advise you when your product has been dispatched. However, if parcels have been held up while with the designated courier Polyseam can’t be held accountable. If you have reason to believe your parcel has been held-up then please contact the courier directly with the tracking details for your order.
If you request the parcel to be left in a safe place, we do not take any responsibility for that parcel once we have confirmation of delivery to requested safe place.
Northern Ireland will be shipped via UPS. Please note that the time frames will be significantly longer than for delivery to Mainland UK. Please email us more specific times.
Any issues with your parcel contents MUST BE notified to us within 10 days of receiving the parcel.
(Please note: for any customers who request different types of delivery ie next day or signed for, there will be extra charges incurred)
Location Price Service Carrier UK Mainland Up to 5kg £5.74
5kg to 10kg £7.00
*Next working day
(if ordered before 1.30pm)
Northern Ireland Up to 20kg £17.71 2-5 working days
Republic of Ireland,
Isles and Highlands
1kg to 10kg £8.41
10kg to 20kg £14.62
1-2 working days