GRAFT® FR Damper is used to fire proof ventilation ducts where they penetrate fire rated constructions such as fire compartments and fire walls, preventing the passage of fire and smoke both surrounding and inside the ventilation duct.
The product consist of a steel casing containing horizontal steel blades treated with a technically advanced heat expanding graphite which closes off the whole damper in a fire. The aperture surrounding the dampers are fire sealed with GRAFT® FR Board in walls and GRAFT® FR Mortar in floors.
- Maintenance-free and no electrical connections necessary.
- The same damper can be installed in both walls and floors.
- It seals against penetration of fire and smoke both surrounding and inside the ventilation duct.
- Closes in the area where the fire is located but not elsewhere so the ventilation system can be used to extract smoke from areas that are not on fire.
- Keeps the temperature in the duct network lower than 120°C and will therefore protect fans and sensitive units in the system.
- Insulation of ducts is not necessary.
- Service life of more than 50 years; the damper will last the same life cycle as the ventilation system.
- The dampers are designed to fit standard ducting equipment so that the ducting system installer can easily fit the dampers.
- The dampers are attached to the inside of the ducts, giving the benefit of space-saving.
- An aperture can include several dampers and in addition technical services such as cables, cable trays and pipes.
- The dampers are only 15 cm long and bends can be connected right behind the fire seal (can also be special ordered in other sizes).
- The damper can be attached to a vent on one side.
- Additional Information
Colour Red Size No Units per Box No Packaging Type No
- Product Documents
- Delivery & Returns
Returns & Refunds
Set out below is a summary of our Returns & Refunds policies, for full details see our Cancellations, Returns and Refunds policy
Products Which Are Not Required
You can return any unused product to us in its original condition for a refund within 30 days of delivery to you. Please note that we may be unable to accept the return of made-to-measure products unless they are faulty or have been damaged in transit.
You can cancel any online order and receive a full refund (including standard delivery charges) at any time before the product is dispatched or within 14 days starting on the day after delivery.
Please note that if you cancel an order after the product has been delivered, you will be responsible for returning the Product to us at your cost within 14 days of the cancellation of your order. You can arrange for the product to be collected, by us or our nominated carrier, or return the product to our factory outlet, with proof of purchase.
Faulty or Damaged Products
In the unlikely event that a delivered product is faulty or damaged, we will exchange it or provide you with a refund, as long as we are notified of the product's fault within 30 days of it being delivered to you.
Order before 1.30pm and get next day delivery (Mainland UK only)
We use InXpress for the majority of our orders as they offer next day delivery, full tracking for both ourselves and our customers, an estimated time slot for delivery and more!
* Please note we offer a next day delivery for orders of products that are in stock and we will advise you when your product has been dispatched. However, if parcels have been held up while with the designated courier Polyseam can’t be held accountable. If you have reason to believe your parcel has been held-up then please contact the courier directly with the tracking details for your order.
If you request the parcel to be left in a safe place, we do not take any responsibility for that parcel once we have confirmation of delivery to requested safe place.
Northern Ireland will be shipped via UPS. Please note that the time frames will be significantly longer than for delivery to Mainland UK. Please email us more specific times.
Any issues with your parcel contents MUST BE notified to us within 10 days of receiving the parcel.
(Please note: for any customers who request different types of delivery ie next day or signed for, there will be extra charges incurred)
Location Price Service Carrier UK Mainland Up to 5kg £5.74
5kg to 10kg £7.00
*Next working day
(if ordered before 1.30pm)
Northern Ireland Up to 20kg £17.71 2-5 working days
Republic of Ireland,
Isles and Highlands
1kg to 10kg £8.41
10kg to 20kg £14.62
1-2 working days