Reporting into the Head of Customer Service, the main responsibility of the Receptionist is to manage a busy front desk/Reception area. This role would suit a professional candidate who can work on their own initiative.
The Receptionist is the first point of contact for all visitors and customers, both in person and over the telephone via a busy switchboard.
- Greet and welcome guests, over the telephone and in person
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure the main reception area is tidy and presentable
- Booking meeting rooms
- Creating visitor passes
- Setting up and tidying rooms and arranging drinks & refreshments
- Franking of post
- Distributing daily post
- Booking and receiving courier deliveries
The role will also include support to the Customer Service team, including sales order processing, data entry and customer communication.
The successful candidate will have minimum 2 years’ experience working within a similar post, have excellent communication skills; both written and verbally and always work to the highest standards.
You will be able to confidently deal with queries utilising your own initiative. You must possess excellent organisational and analytical skills, be highly motivated, passionate about what you do and a team player at all times.
Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is a must for this role!